Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome Friends

Welcome to the Recreational Word Slinger...also known as a leisurely writer...or someone who writes occasionally.

I think the title describes me well. I like to write, but I don't always have the time to do so. One of my favorite topics to discuss is the relationship I have with my God and how it impacts my life. I recently discovered an amazing worship song. I enjoy listening to sermons by a guy named Pete Wilson from Crosspoint Church in Nashville. He recently did a series called "This is Our God." I have watched 2 of the messages, and can't wait to see the remaining ones. Do yourself a favor and visit www.crosspoint.tv and access these sermons.

Back to the song..."This is Our God" is a song done by Hillsong, with amazing lyrics and unbelievable accompanying music. I got chills when I watched it. I'm (hopefully) going to embed it below, so I can save you some clicks. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment