Friday, September 23, 2011

Two Events I Think You Should Know About

There are two pretty cool events that I think you should know about. I hope somebody out there reading will be able to go to at least one of them.

1) Catalyst Atlanta- This is a next-level leadership conference. The Catalyst people are amazing, and they are passionate about teaching young people (and old ones, too!) about being better leaders. They do many different conferences throughout the year...some are one day only and some are spread out over a couple of days. Catalyst Atlanta will take place October 5-7. Some of the incredible people that will be there include (but not limited to): Jon Acuff, Dave Ramsey, David Platt, Andy Stanley, Mark Driscoll, Francis Chan, Jim Collins, and Michael Hyatt. How about that list??!! I would love to attend this event or one of their future events.

2) Cross Point Night of Worship- I affectionately call Cross Point Nashville "my Nashville church." I regularly watch their sermons and read their Pastor's (Pete Wilson) blog. If I lived in Nashville, I would attend there. Next Tuesday, September 27, Cross Point is hosting a Night of Worship. No sermon or anything...just worship. Check out this sneak peek of what might happen:


WORSHIP // The Stand from Cross Point Church on Vimeo.

Looks pretty awesome, right? If I could find someone ride with me to this, I would go in a heartbeat!

Well there you go, 2 events that look freaking sweet. Hope you can check them out.

Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment