Friday, September 2, 2011

In With the New

I don't know about you, but I sure am glad September is here. And it's not for the reason you might think it is. Not because it's college football. Not because the weather will cool off (one can hope). Not because there is a craft show that I'm going to with my mom (although that is certainly a plus!). Nope, none of the above.

I am glad it's September because that means August is over.

August was a rough month for me. It seemed like it was just a series of failure after failure for me. And it was really starting to wear me down. So the end of it definitely comes with relief!

I have decided that I will be positive this month and continue to work hard. I'm going to "hustle" if you will (this is not my own term, but rather one of Jon Acuff's...click to visit him here). I will focus on continuing to "market" myself as a certified substitute and possibly as an after school tutor (more on that later today). If I had one word for September, it would be: focus.

What's your word for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment