Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things I Love Right Now

I love to run these days. It really clears my head and helps me think.

I am in love with all things pumpkin. Pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, pumpkin muffins that my sister-in-law made, pumpkin muffins that I made yesterday, and pumpkin scones that I want to make next week :)

I love that I'm going to be an aunt...I can't wait for my little niece or nephew to get here, so I can spoil them like crazy. I can picture a lot of spend the night parties with my fav little dude or dudette!

I am obsessed with reading right now...just finished Emily Giffin's Something Blue. It's totally a chick read, but I had fun indulging myself! I've got several more serious books that I'm about to start reading, so it's all good.
----------
What about you? What things do you love right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment