Monday, July 25, 2011

I Got Nothing

Seriously...I can't think of anything to write about.
Writer's block (well I'm not a writer but I have dreams).
I knew it would happen eventually after writing in this blog for awhile.




I'm trying to be ok with this fact. There will be days when I just don't know what to write about. (There are days now when I don't know what to THINK about...much less write.) I guess part of my perfectionist tendency is to want to have something witty, sarcastic, and moving each and every time I log on to my blog. I want to impact somebody who reads this with the words that I write. So I guess I feel guilty when I don't put something worthy of being written on here. I feel like I'm letting my readers down (whoever they may be), and I don't like that feeling...at all.

So I'm sorry if you came here looking for an answer or something good. I'm afraid I just don't have it in me today. I guess I could have written about how my grandmother is having surgery today and how terrifying that is for me/my family or about how it stinks that I can't find a job right now (boy, that doesn't sound like anything else I've written now, does it?). But I couldn't make those blog entries good enough. Granted, having everyone pray for my grandmother would have been beneficial (please do this anyway), but I know some of you would check out and maybe never come back. And I don't want that at all. Frankly, I'm pretty sure my Nana doesn't want me to write that much about her...she's pretty darn humble. So, I didn't write about her.

I had writer's block...

No comments:

Post a Comment