Monday, August 29, 2011

Choices

When I was driving home from the grocery store this morning, I came up on the Department of Corrections clean up crew. Normally, I would just drive right past them (don't worry mom, I didn't stop and chat with them or anything), but a thought popped in my head.

What choices did these guys make?

Because they had to do something. Did they make a choice to hurt, steal, or lie? Or were they making a choice that they thought was right at the time?

Choices...they can MAKE or BREAK us. And sometimes our choices are so instant that we don't think long-term. We don't think about consequences or stuff that will occur because of our choices. We make choices because we want to feel like we have control over a situation.

Today, take a moment and reflect on the options you have. Pray about a decision. Don't make the mistake of a bad choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment