Monday, August 15, 2011

New Stuff

Hey folks,

There are a couple of new things on the blog that I want to make you aware of:

1. Twitter button. If you click on the "follow me on twitter" button, you can...well...follow me on Twitter!
2. Follow me by e-mail. There is a blank box where you can input your email address to get updates that way instead of through Facebook or Twitter.
3. RSS feed. I have just recently discovered the joy that is a RSS feed...if you have a Gmail account, you can click on "Google Reader" and have all of the blogs that you follow there on one website. It is so convenient! There are other ways to receive RSS feeds, but this is the one that I am familiar with.
4. The bookshelf. I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was so neat. It's just a fun thing for me to put up, but it has a picture of the books that I am currently reading (right now, one of them is a book I want to read...just don't have a copy of it yet.)

So that's about it...I really appreciate all of you people that are reading this blog. It means a lot to me that people care about what I write.

(In other news, I'm thinking of making a specific Facebook page for the blog...thoughts?????)

No comments:

Post a Comment