Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

I'm going to start something that I have never done...because I'm quite scared of doing it. It's a fear that strikes many in the public speaking or writing realm...not saying I belong with that crowd but you get my point (well you will in a minute).

I'm doing a series. That's right folks. This gal is tackling a week long series...notice how I started on Tuesday with an introduction, that means just 3 actual posts...that's called skillz, of the math variety.

Now, you are probably thinking to yourself: "Self, I wonder what this awesome series is going to be about? I wish the oh wise one would inform us." I'll tell you the title of the series, deal?

"Lessons from a Legend."

Visit the blog on Wednesday for Part One of the series "Lessons from a Legend."

No comments:

Post a Comment